Our systematic approach, is to managing Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality activities by integrating occupational HSEQ programs, policies, and objectives into organizational policies and procedures focus on Leadership, Culture, and Operational discipline.
The HSEQMS in CSH, is a set of health, safety, environmental, and quality program components that interact in an organized way and effectiveness of it, would be uniquely designed for our marine assets. Integrating the following elements into the way we conduct business, will help develop or strengthen the HSEQ culture and identify it as a core organizational value;
- Management Comment and Planning– Top management provides visible ongoing comment and leadership for implementing the HSEQ covering all persons.
- Employee Involvement – The best HSEQs involve employees at every level of the company. Employees are often those closest to the hazard and have first-hand knowledge of workplace hazards.
- HSEQ Training – Training is the means to help assure employees and management understand safety and health hazards and know how to protect themselves and others from the hazards while doing their job.
- Worksite Analysis – Worksite analysis is a comprehensive evaluation of the hazards and potential hazards in the workplace.
- Hazard Prevention and Control – Effective management actively establishes procedures for timely identification, correction, and control of hazards. Once hazards and potential hazards are recognized, hazard prevention and control program can be designed.
- CSH’s approach to Health, Safety, Security, Quality, and Environment Management focuses on Leadership, Culture, and Operational discipline.
- CSH has established systems and standards which meet or exceed International Standards and through implementation and monitoring of them, achieve objectives and targets identified on a periodical basis.
- CSH is fully committed to a strong HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality) culture. CSH continuously invests in ways to improve the quality and performance of its services. The marine assets we manage operate at the highest standards for safety, quality, and security. Regulations, certifications, and voluntary initiatives provide a framework of rules and improvements that CSH uses to guide its operations. With the motto “Beyond Compliance” CSH dedicates itself to performing better than the expectations of the shipping industry. CSH provides high-quality services operating under a structured and fully implemented quality management system.