CSH group offer innovative advice on commercial operations for Tankers, to create the highest level of efficiency. It involves planning, organizing, and supervising processes, and make necessary improvements for higher profitability.
Our group monitors vessel performance, charter party negotiations, stowage planning, coordinate port calls, bunkering purchases, and use weather routing system to make the life of our customers easier & better informed and their operations be more efficient. All operations are commanded by experts with a Master Mariner background and staff trained to manage all contingencies.
These services include:
- Checking the recapitulation of terms and informing master,
- Checking voyage orders and informing master,
- Performance monitoring under terms of charter-party,
- Lay time calculations,
- Off-hire calculations,
- Voyage calculation follow-up and demurrage claims,
- Calculate and invoice charters for payment of freight on behalf of principals,
- Claims handling,
- Assisting owners and brokers with information to conclude fixtures,
- Appointing agents and handling disbursements,
- Evaluating and nominating bunker suppliers,
- Keeping track of vessel’s ROB and checking figures,
- Checking bunker invoices and remitting in due course.